Saturday, February 23, 2008

Comment Moderation Update

Just a quick reminder about comment moderation - the reasons a comment may be rejected include:
  • Trying to sell something to others via the comments
  • Personal attacks on another commentor
  • Comment has absolutely no relevance to the subject matter of the post nor any other comment on the thread of comments for the post
  • Attempting to re-direct traffic to a site selling products/services contrary to this blogs message
  • Profane and/or vulgar comments

All are absolutely free to disagree, challenge anything I've written and/or comment about their experience (with a product or service)....but the above guidelines are a reminder that I do moderate comments, and while I'm reluctant to reject a comment, occasionally I find myself having to. If a comment of yours is rejected (doesn't appear) and you have a question about why, you can always email me and ask why.

2 comments:

  1. Question -

    Where can I find information/studies on the long term effects of a low carb lifestyle and metabolism? Is there any information on the reason some people experience the loss of the "One Golden Shot" - a term I've read on other sites. In other words, is there research on why some people have lost the ability to achieve a metabolic advantage, over time, with a low carb lifestyle?

    Any info would be greatly appreciated.

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:21 PM

    You forgot Andrew Jackson’s Big Block of Cheese with nary a macaroni in sight.

    ReplyDelete